HOW CAN I GET ACCESS TO THE VAN?
Once completing the application please anticipate at least five (5) business days for account approval and setup. Please DO NOT address VAN inquires to email@example.com. All VAN inquires MUST be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org through the VAN help desk system.
WHAT IS THE VAN?
The Oklahoma Democratic Party maintains a regularly updated and robust online voter file for Democrats. The Oklahoma VAN (Voter Activation Network), empowers campaigns and activists with the tools they need to Turn Oklahoma Blue. This online database organizes voter and volunteer information to ensure we target the right voters and turn them out to vote. Campaigns run more efficiently and effectively when campaigns and activists track their projects and successes.
This is a powerful database during election time and is updated regularly every month. When using the VAN, Democrats ensure that our communities are registered to vote and can encourage everyone to make it to their polling station—no matter where you live in Oklahoma.
We invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to make sure this data is current. We are always adding more information with the help of our Oklahoma and national partners. Voter data from every county in the state is in the VAN, like voter registration information and vote history as far back as 1992, including Primary and General Elections. It is supplemented with run-off elections, special elections, and constitutional elections.
Access to the voter file is free for Democratic Party Leaders and is provided at a small cost to Democratic Candidates and Elected Democratic Officials.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com.
THE APPLICATION & ACCESS PROCESS
Anyone who applies for VAN access from the ODP should anticipate at least five (5) business days for account approval and setup. However, the ODP’s goal is to process all requests within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt if no additional information is required. If additional information is required, ODP Data team will contact the requester regarding the collection of additional information.
Note: Submitting an account request does not constitute a valid account application. The requester(s) will be responsible for signing a license agreement and paying access fees before gaining access to the system.
Within one (1) business day of account approval, ODP Staff will contact requester(s) regarding the signing of a license agreement and collection of access fees. Within five (5) days of receipt of a signed license agreement and access fees, the ODP will issue account credentials. If for any reason requester(s) fail to sign a license agreement or provide required access fees within one (1) month of the initial account request, the request for the account is automatically denied.
HOW CAN I GET TRAINED ON HOW TO USE THE VAN?
The Oklahoma Democratic Party offers VAN training throughout the state. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All VAN questions must be sent directly to email@example.com
CURRENT 2022 VAN COSTS
- Statewide: $500/mo; or $6,000 for 12 months
- Congressional: $250/mo; or $3,000 for 12 months
- State Senate: $50/mo; or $600 for 12 months
- State House: $30/mo; or $350 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Oklahoma County: $150/mo; or $1,800 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Oklahoma County Commissioner: $80/mo; or $960 for 12 months
- Cleveland County: $100/mo; or $1,200 for 12 months
- Cleveland County Commissioner: $75/mo; or $900 for 12 months
- Other County: $45/mo; or $540 for 12 months
- Other County Commissioner: $20/mo; or $240 for 12 months
- Oklahoma City: $175/mo; or $2,100 for 12 months
- Oklahoma City Ward: $50/mo; or $600 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Norman: $60/mo; or $720 for 12 months
- Tulsa/Norman District/Ward: $30/mo; or $350 for 12 months
- Other City: $25/mo; or $300 for 12 months
- Other City District/Ward: $15/mo; or $120 for 12 months
- School District: $15/mo; or $120 for 12 months