(or at least you could be if Romney and Ryan are elected)
Possible reasons for termination:
- The Romney-Ryan budget would kill 1 million U.S. jobs in 2013
- To give more to the rich, Romney and Ryan would raise taxes on the middle class—tanking the economy and killing jobs
- Romney is proposing to give even bigger tax breaks to corporations that outsource jobs
Will you help us share 1 million pink slip messages today so voters know what to expect if Romney and Ryan are elected?
Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are the dream ticket for the 1%. But their plan to give even more to the rich would be disastrous for the economy. We’re distributing 1 million pink slips this week to show voters just how many jobs Romney and Ryan would cost us in the first year alone. Can you share this pink slip message with everyone you know?
Romney & Ryan: Don’t hire them,
unless you want them to fire you.
1. “Ryan’s budget cuts would cost jobs,” The Economic Policy Institute Blog, March 21, 2012.
2. “Five Times Mitt Romney Has Embraced The Ryan Budget,” ThinkProgress, August 11, 2012.
3. “Study: Romney tax plan would result in cuts for rich, higher burden for others,” Washington Post, August 1, 2012.
4. “Romney’s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas,” Washington Post, June 21, 2012.
5. “Romney’s Tax Plan May Cost U.S. As Many As 800,000 Jobs: Report,” Huffington Post, July 17, 2012.