Losing your job is often something we are not prepared for. It is important that when it happens, you know where to go for information, job listings, and support.
- File for unemployment benefits in Oklahoma
- Check out these helpful suggestions from Forbes on what to do when you lose your job
Here is a list of job assistance websites available for those who have lost their employment:
- Oklahoma Employment Securities Commission – https://www.ok.gov/…/OESC/About_OESC/History_&_Function.html and https://unemployment.state.ok.us/reemployment7-14.pdf and http://www.ok.gov/…/Unemployment_Insu…/UI_Claimant_Info.html
- US Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration –http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact/factsheet.cfm
- NewsOK/JobsOK (classifieds listing of jobs in OKC area) http://newsok.com/marketplace/jobsok
- Tulsa World (classifieds listing of jobs in Tulsa area) http://www.tulsaworldjobs.com/
- Craigslist Oklahoma City Jobs – https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/search/jjj
- Craigslist Tulsa Jobs – http://tulsa.craigslist.org/search/jjj
- OKC Jobs – Looking or Hiring (Facebook Group) – https://www.facebook.com/groups/311362652307043/
- Tulsa Jobs – Looking or Hiring (Facebook Group) – https://www.facebook.com/groups/701638876539699/
Have other resources we could link to?
Leave them in the comments or contact us directly.