FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 22, 2012
Contact: Tom Guild, Democratic Nominee for Congress in Oklahoma’s Fifth District
The Amazing Things Our Supporters Have Done!
Here Are Some of the Things That We Have Accomplished!
- · We have raised a little over $148,000
- · We have visited more than 17,000 homes in 19 state house districts to visit with targeted voters and leave our literature
- · We have made more than 10,000 personal calls to citizens in the fifth district
- · We have participated in 9 parades in our district
- · We have run 3 weeks of radio ads on radio stations in our area
- · We have run 1 week of television ads on a variety of network and cable outlets in the Oklahoma city media market
- · We have a number of newspaper ads lined up and paid for
- · We have paid all of our campaign bills early or on time for more than a year
- · We have spoken at more than 100 events during our campaign
- · We have been endorsed by the Brennan Society, Change Oklahoma, the Oklahoma AFL-CIO, the Oklahoma Coalition for Reproductive Justice, the American Federation of Government Employees, Oklahoma State Firefighters, State Senator Al McAffrey, and Rank and File Oklahomans
- · We have held the incumbent accountable for his record on Social Security, Medicare, Women’s Health, Education, and Jobs
“In all my time in politics, I have never seen such a passionate group of people, or such an effective grassroots campaign. It is has been unbelievably rewarding to work with, and have the support of, such a great group of individuals. I thank them all for their time, energy and financial commitments,” commented Guild.
Fire the Do Nothing Congress! Hire Tom Guild As Your Next Congressman!
Vote Like Your Life and Health Depend On It–Because They Do!
Guild is the Democratic Nominee currently running for the Congressional seat in the Fifth District of Oklahoma. For more information about Tom and his campaign, visit www.guildforcongress.com