Second Congressional District Meeting
- This event has passed.
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Discussion and approval of minutes from Second Congressional District Convention (May 4, 2019) and reports submitted from CD2 counties and federations
5. Officer Reports
b. Vice Chair (including finance)
d. Affirmative Action
6. Update on ODP Central Committee activities since State Convention
7. Discussion and/or action on SQ 802 (Medicaid expansion) efforts in CD2 and Oklahoma
8. Discussion and/or action regarding establishment of CD2 committees for 2019-2021 term
9. New Business
10. Adjourn Business Meeting
Following adjournment, a training session will be offered with a specific focus on building and maintaining strong precincts and precinct volunteers.