- This event has passed.
The Oklahoma County Democratic Party will hold Precinct Meetings on Thursday, March 14 at 7pm. The location of your meeting place is based on the Oklahoma House of Representatives District (HD) in which you are registered to vote.
- HD 31, 39, 41, 81, 82, 83: Downtown Community Center, 28 E. Main, Edmond, OK (Auditorium)
- HD 54, 89, 90, 92, 93: Cocina de Mino, 6022 S. Western, Oklahoma City, OK
- HD 94, 95, 101: Del City Community Center, 4505 SE 15th Street, Del City, OK
- HD 96, 97, 99: Millwood School, 6718 N. Martin Luther King, Oklahoma City, OK
- HD 84, 85, 87, 88, 100: Teamsters Local Union 886, 3528 W. Reno, Oklahoma City, OK
Our 2019 OK County County Convention will be held Saturday, April 6, 2019 at Teamsters Local 886, 3528 W. Reno, Oklahoma City, OK. We will make a separate event for the county convention at a later date
All registered Democrats are encouraged to attend!!
Please determine your HD and Precinct numbers in advance. This information can be found on your voter registration card or online from the County Election Board:
If you have any questions:
Jane Anderson, Vice Chair, Oklahoma County Democratic Party
(405) 812-9114 [email protected]otmail.com